The building of our new extension was finished at the end of last year. Now what we need is all YOUR help to complete the project and allow Josie and Tanya to move in A.S.A.P.
The items listed below are some of the outstanding things that are urgently needed and you can help to provide them in any way you can. Please speak to me, to Peter Machin, or to Alfredo. Thank you.
– Flooring throughout all area, = £2,400
– Electric wiring throughout all area, = £1,800
(Partial cost already pledged £1,000)
– Power sockets, Switches, Lights and fittings,
– Telephone, and network cabling, ?????
Cost to be provided by Virgin Media
– Fire alarm requirements, = £ 582
– External rendering, = £3,000
– Paving external pathway, = £ 700
– Plastering, = £5,750
– Insulation above windows on outside walls, = £ 100
(Total cost already pledged £100)
– All washroom essentials: = £ 700
– toilet pan, cistern,
– hand basin, taps,
– waste, piping,
– water heater,
– hot air hand dryer,
– Door frames, doors, and door furniture, = £1,100
(Partial cost already pledged £300)
– Paint/decorate throughout, provided by volunteers?
(Donations already pledged £100)
– Contingency = £1,000
Sub Total = £17,132
Contributions pledged = £1,500
TOTAL OUTSTANDING = £15,632
We will try to update these figures every month.
UCM Coffee Morning
The UCM hold a coffee morning on the 3rd Thursday of every month after 10.00 am Mass (at around 10.30 am). Non-members are also welcome to join them for tea/coffee and something sweet for a small donation.
100 Club (Parish Lottery)
March 2019 winners are:
1st Prize £50.00 = No 56 Ann Stanton-Wharmby
2nd Prize £25.00 = N0 82 Anastasia O’Connell
Congratulations to both of them and commiseration to the rest of us who will continue to hope for better luck next time!
PARISHIONERS ARE INVITED TO JOIN THE PARISH LOTTERY/100 CLUB AT ANY TIME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
Subscriptions are paid in advance at £1 per number per month, starting from the date of joining up to and including February 2020.